1. The school will remain closed on all Public Holidays.
The major vacations are in May and December.
Exact holiday dates are announced periodically.
2. School fees are to be paid in advance before the 20th
of January and 10th of June i.e. at the beginning of
each term. No refund of fees will be granted.
3. All fees (excepting Entrance Fees) are payable
directly to Standard Chartered Bank, Kemps Corner Branch for credit to the account of "Casa Bambino
Montessori" for which necessary paying-in slips may
be collected from the school.
4. If you wish to withdraw your child, you must give at
least one full calendar months' notice in writing
before the end of the current term, failing which the
usual fees will be charged for the whole of the next
5. A Leaving Certificate will be issued to each pupil
only if all fees due are paid to the school.
6. Pupils must be clean and tidy in their dress and
appearance; there is no uniform.
7. In case of infectious illness, or exposure to
infection, a medical certificate will be required
before the pupil returns to School. Kindly see that
all immunizations and vaccinations are kept up to
8. Pupils must be punctual.
9. Car-pools are encouraged. Cars are only allowed
inside the compound if they are carrying three or
10. Please do NOT call the school to enquire about the
admission of your child. We will write and let you
know whether the child will be admitted or not well
before the due date.